Martha's Vineyard Retreat is a luxury get-away for families and groups. Owned and operated by a busy executive family who understands the needs of each different group and guest. The MV Retreat has been appointed for privacy, comfort, immaculate surroundings, class and understated quintessial "Vineyard" elegance.
- Integrated indoor/outdoor sound system
- WiFi throughout & office space
- New dishwasher and microwave
- Indoor gas grill & Commercial Stove/ovens
- New large capacity washer/dryer
- Central air conditioning system
- Whole house fan for rapid airflow and comfort
#1: First-floor King Master Suite w/exquisite master bath
#2: Second Floor King Suite w/very large luxury bathroom
#3: Second Floor Suite w/2 Queen Beds
#4: Second Floor Bedroom w/2 Queen Beds
#5: Second Floor Queen Bedroom
Five Living Areas
#3: Game Room with walkout to private deck. Equipped with wall-mounted TV/DVD for movies or video games and Swedish "rocking" chairs & Foosball Table.
#4: Office: Desk, desktop computer with high-speed internet access and wireless throughout the house.
Kitchen & Dining
- Subzero refrigerator w/ice maker
- 6-Burner cast iron commercial Gardner stove w/restaurant-style griddle, double ovens, indoor BBQ grill
- 19" Flat Screen TV in kitchen
- All needed small appliances
- Eat-in Kitchen w/seating for 10+ (breakfast bar and dining)
- Formal dining room (Seats 10+)
- Custom-wired Bose sound system w/100 CD Player, iPod satellite connection, etc... Play different music in each room, and broadcast outdoors.
- Wonderful custom screened porch w/integrated sound system & ceiling fan. Ideal for morning coffee, evening cocktails, etc... Furnished with all new "deep seating" furniture & outdoor rug. Access from kitchen w/ additional external access to deck seating and hot tub. New integration of seasonal windows March 2010, making this an ideal 3-season relaxation and meeting space.
- Large deck with 2 new deck furniture sets, providing dining for 12+. Total of four seating areas and step-down section to luxury 7- person built-in hot tub with sound system.
- New stainless BBQ gas grill
- Outside shower w/privacy and lighting.
- Lower level private deck with hammock
- Large, very private backyard
- New Bullfrog Hot Tub 2014!
Convenience & Recreation Highlights
- Located in Deep Bottom Pond in West Tisbury
- Walk to Martha's Vineyard bus loop
- Famous bike path located at the entrance to the association
- Private Association dock within easy walking distance (non-motor crafts only. ) Ocean kayak provided for our guests; must use at own risk!
- Private tennis courts available [free] for our guests.